Yes, we're in a world war. Make the mental adjustment.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"The creatures looked from pig to man, and from man to pig...

and from pig to man again, but it was already impossible to say which was which"

Excerpt:

Later he said to Gates: "I admire what you have achieved at Microsoft," Hu said.

"Because you, Mr. Bill Gates, are a friend of China, I'm a friend of Microsoft," he said.

"Also, I am dealing with the operating system produced by Microsoft every day," he added, amid laughter.

"I certainly look forward to the extension of your cooperation with China," Hu said.

Hu also said he would certainly welcome a further increase in Microsoft's investment in China.

"I'd also like to take this opportunity to assure you, Bill Gates, that we will certainly our words in protecting intellectual property rights," Hu said.

Gates responded: "Thank you, it's a fantastic relationship. And if you ever need advice on how to use Windows, I'll be glad to help."


Angelfire link (turn off Javascript to avoid popups)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home